Event is Rain or Shine! Free to Attend!
Join us for an afternoon full of resources to support whole healthy choices for the mind, body and spirit, including Reiki, Yoga, Massage, Art, Counselors, Raffles & more!
- 1:00 – Creating Supportive Sacred Spaces
- 1:30 – Our Keynote speaker, Dr. Dorothy Martin Neville
Real Women Change The World: Letting the Good Girl Die so the Real Women Can Live
Dr. Dorothy provides powerful, actionable, real-world advice that attendees can use to make immediate improvements in their lives & their leadership skills. Audiences are literally transformed during & after the event.
- 2:30 – Important statistics about the LGBTQ+ community
- 3:00 – Energy Healing, Reiki Sounds, Tuning Forks & Crystals
- 3:30 – Healing with Hypnosis
- 3:30 – Yoga with Sacred Rivers (1 hr class – $20 /bring mat)
- 4:00 – Forest Sensory Walk
On this walk, you’ll learn how to “soak up nature” using your senses. Most of us have sat for a minute and listened in the forest. We will take this to the next level using all of our senses to gain a new understanding of the world. Ranger Russ Miller of Meigs Point Nature Center will lead a 45 minute walk through the field and forest to explore our connection to the natural world. Free.